Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shortstop for the 722 Figueroa Christmas Party!

[Wednesday, December 15th] I hate dinner at Curry House in Little Tokyo late Wednesday night with K-Town's own chola aka Mink. I love Curry House... Its definitely on my recommended eatery spots in Downtown LA.
Curry House
123 Onizuka Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012
213.620.0855
OMG their Chicken Katsu Curry is so freakin' good! I haven't tried anything else on their menu the 3 times I've been there, but maybe I will try their spaghetti next...
We visited the guys at Archrival afterwards where I heard the story of the origin of Mink. HAHA Emo moment!

It was off to Shortstop in Echo Park for the 722 Figueroa Showroom Christmas Party.
??? x TJ (Imperium) x Josel (Ludwig) x Mark (Ludwig)
I've been friends with Josel since our Elementary School days back at Sundance. Its been 19 years... Damn!
Shots shots shots!
I wonder who this mysterious person is...
Both Mark Marcelo & Drew also came by after their DJ session back at the house.
Dancing Dancing Dancing!
Mark (9Grand) and his girl...
Mysterious...
The night wasn't complete without a bacon wrapped LA dog!
Thanks to Josel and the rest of the 722 Figueroa Showroom for their hospitality! Time to pound some shots of Crush orange soda. HAHA! What were we thinking.... SMH!

0 comments: